the hot takes thread

Author Topic: the hot takes thread  (Read 11284 times)

got any unpopular opinions on anything in particular?
post it down below.
ill try my best to respond to people but i might not if it's not interesting enough
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 12:16:51 AM by jtchoi2003 »

the forums here is actually a great place to grow up in if you also have real life friends. you get to experience a tame version of the bad side of society and see the diversity in experiences and character you don’t often get to see in other more self-selected communities.

ex: 4chan mostly populated by toxic memers and questionable people, reddit posting and upvoting format leading to circlejerky subreddits and discussions. here we pretty much have everyone

the forums here is actually a great place to grow up in if you also have real life friends. you get to experience a tame version of the bad side of society and see the diversity in experiences and character you don’t often get to see in other more self-selected communities.

ex: 4chan mostly populated by toxic memers and questionable people, reddit posting and upvoting format leading to circlejerky subreddits and discussions. here we pretty much have everyone
honestly this except i've met most of my good friends here

blockland forums has given me:
  • a mastery of english as a second language
  • confidence
  • social skills
  • programming skills
  • drive to accomplish things i set out to do

i feel like if i never discovered this game/forum i would be a completely different person

Is the opposite of a hot take a cold give?

pb&j is overrated....... nutella and peanut butter is where it's at

nutella and peanut butter is where it's at
both of those things suck

both of those things suck
yeah well thats cause you sniff rooster big time

Really strongly agree with this, especially the first line

i feel like if i never discovered this game/forum i would be a completely different person
word

Murder is only illegal because it's one less person that the government can collect taxes on.

Murder is only illegal because it's one less person that the government can collect taxes on.

what the forget

holy stuff

this guy has cracked the code