[BRICK] WallClock

Author Topic: [BRICK] WallClock  (Read 3160 times)

I thought the title said Wallrooster at first

You should get rid of the hands on the clock and make them as static shapes, then make it show the real time based on the host's computer, or make it show the time based on the day cycle.

How many average invisible bricks underneath do you need to stick it to the wall?

How many average invisible bricks underneath do you need to stick it to the wall?
None just use the duplicator to force plant :). if you dont have the duplcator then probable 2

This is good for a quick prop/brick but I think it could be a bit more complex

You should get rid of the hands on the clock and make them as static shapes, then make it show the real time based on the host's computer, or make it show the time based on the day cycle.
Or there could even be clock events or something of the sorts. Hell the clock brick could probably even use print events if we want to do it that way I suppose.

I agree however, it would be really cool if the brick changed times based on the server time/daycycle time which could even be real time if need be. This is a cool prop brick its just missing some more functionality to make it really something special!!

for the love of god stop using dropbox

for the love of god stop using dropbox
What exactly is wrong with Dropbox other than the time they changed how files were stored that ended up breaking a dozen of the Dropbox links here?

What exactly is wrong with Dropbox other than the time they changed how files were stored that ended up breaking a dozen of the Dropbox links here?
In 6 months the link is guaranteed to be dead, and someone will end up making a request thread for it. I use Mega for my links and my scp addon topic from like 2013 still has all active links.

Dropbox seems fine when you have your own account for it. I’ve posted download links from Dropbox for my addons for quite a while and I don’t think a single one has gone dead