I'm here to talk, Blockland server only

Author Topic: I'm here to talk, Blockland server only  (Read 2605 times)

I've made a server that will be open most times and I'm just there to talk about things. What ever you want to talk about i'll listen.
Everything said in the chat will remain secret and never released no matter what. Don't be shy.
I've already spoken with a few people and at the end of the talk they actually seem really happy and they said it's good to actually have a conversation with somebody in Blockland. It makes me happy and I hope it makes you happy. No subject is weird or awkward

Q: Why are you doing this
A: Because I'm always up for a good chat with anybody anytime

Q: Don't you have anything better to do?
A: Not really no... my hand is broken and I can't go or do anything because I ride a motorbike

Q: Why don't you just play some servers?
A: No thank's I'd rather talk and possible help people with problems or such

No hate please, let's keep this friendly

Max people 2 if you're together. There is no timer so if you want to talk for hours I'll quite happily listen and talk with you.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:58:00 PM by Daniel.S »

blockland Omegle edition

I actually unironically want to join. Normally I'd go to a confession booth but It has glory holes built into it

is it ok if i bring some friends ? we are down to discuss many issues.

this is the most unironically wholesome thing i've seen on this forum

is it ok if i bring some friends ? we are down to discuss many issues.
yes! Of course I'm opening the server now

aw wow that's actually pretty cool of u to do this!

aw wow that's actually pretty cool of u to do this!
Thank you, It actually makes me happy to hear that

yes thank you now i will join sometime to get therapy on how someone keeps saying hey to me while just sitting down and watching tv
like he just looks at me on a different vehicle with a different look everytime saying "HEY!"

one of the few good servers left

i spotted this earlier and wanted to pop in to say what a neat concept but i wonder if people actually trust you enough. nice to see people actually are interested

actual good server lol the mans a legend

you should make a therapy schedule of some sorts. probably defeats the purpose of unlimited time, but oh well.

It's really good to see someone doing this willingly.