who is your favorite creepypasta character??

Author Topic: who is your favorite creepypasta character??  (Read 2118 times)

if you say jeff the killer you will be banned from all future meetings

the dude who moves only by cartwheeling from im a search and rescue officer and i have some stories to tell (the only good creepypasta)

the dude who moves only by cartwheeling from im a search and rescue officer and i have some stories to tell (the only good creepypasta)
post link

I'd probably say Zimmerman from the Harbinger Experiment

i rlly enjoy the monsters from the SAR /r/nosleep series. its probably my favorite modern creepypasta, the author is a super talented woman
https://www.reddit.com/r/StairsintheWoods/comments/5sy7ce/stories_masterlist/ <- chronological list, just any with the SAR tag.

other than that the Marblehornets Slenderman is really good! Those guys who made Marblehornets are actually kickstarting a comic right now (already made the goal but do support) it looks great.
I know Slenderman is a bit of a meme for people who might be a bit younger but believe me there was a moment before his blowup where he was actually scary and kind of obscure
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 03:54:08 AM by sleep »

no one said NES godzilla wtf

no one said NES godzilla wtf
the ending of that story sucked
and are you talking about RED?

post link
https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/I%27m_a_Search_and_Rescue_Officer_for_the_US_Forest_Service,_I_Have_Some_Stories_to_Tell
I'm watching this tree and I start hearing branches crackling and it's coming from the direction my partner went opposite of. Now I've got my pistol, but you and I both know that’s not gonna do stuff against a cat. I rooster it and holler for my partner to get his dumb ass back, but he's too far and he can't hear me. I stand up and get my sights on where the thing is approaching, and I stuff you not, man, I just about peed myself. This guy is coming toward me, and he's back-flipping through the loving woods.

Like, instead of walking, he's doing these crazy loving back-flips, and I swear to God he cleared every loving log and bush in his path, it was like he knew right where he was going. I yell at the guy to stop right where he is, that I'm pointing a gun right at him, but he keeps coming, and I just kinda lost it. I shot at the ground in front of him, and it was a dumb forgetin’ thing to do, but man I didn't want this guy anywhere near me. When I fired, he was about fifty yards from me, and as soon as the gun goes off, he whirls around and goes off, back-flipping back into the woods. My partner hears my gun go off and runs back and asks what's up, and I tell him there's some loving weirdo out here hopped up on God knows what, and we need to get the hell out of Dodge. I let the cops know what happened, and I didn't get in any trouble for firing, but man, I don't know what that motherforgeter was on but I've never seen anything like that before. stuff was absolutely butt-forget crazy."

the ending of that story sucked
and are you talking about RED?
NES CREEPYPASTA IS EPIC

also thanks nix will read i like r/nosleep