My bad builds I made in v20

Author Topic: My bad builds I made in v20  (Read 2240 times)

I made these for Kenko's Freebuild in v20 and all i can say is what the forget
i cant build for stuff btw

IBM

My House

Half Bruh

Club UwU

The entire OwO what's this? copypasta

These aren't bad, they're just kind of basic and empty, but otherwise, it's pretty alright

I suggest adding more detail, make the exteriors less boxy, making it less spammy looking by replacing smaller bricks with bigger ones (like here and here for example), maybe some lights for the club, and making it less meme-y ('bruh', 'uwu', etc)

Furnite, you cunt, you didn't show mine
epic

These aren't bad, they're just kind of basic and empty, but otherwise, it's pretty alright

I suggest adding more detail, make the exteriors less boxy, making it less spammy looking by replacing smaller bricks with bigger ones (like here and here for example), maybe some lights for the club, and making it less meme-y ('bruh', 'uwu', etc)

rn the club is a work in progress, also the reason bruh and uwu are used everywhere is because we tried to make it as handicapped as possible lmao

I like how you forced the copypasta into your old builds because you thought it would make people laugh
I also like the tower

I like how you forced the copypasta into your old builds because you thought it would make people laugh
I also like the tower

thanks lol, also these arent old, these were made around a month ago lol, on b4v21

your right these are bad

ive been on the server and seen these, i think what you lack in building ability you make up for in the content of your build, some of the stuff i saw was genuinely funny.