...i just met swholli

Author Topic: ...i just met swholli  (Read 4682 times)

any of you EPIC blocklanders live in tecksass?

any of you EPIC blocklanders live in tecksass?
frequency was iirc but haven't seen him around in a couple years

It's always cool but weird to meet blocklanders in meatspace.  I think the most surreal part is talking about blockland stuff (especially names) out loud.  It's also this weird hesitation to call someone by their real name, like we all refer to each other by our screen names lol

also I don't know if you know who hodot is but he lives in ohio iirc

It's always cool but weird to meet blocklanders in meatspace.  I think the most surreal part is talking about blockland stuff (especially names) out loud.  It's also this weird hesitation to call someone by their real name, like we all refer to each other by our screen names lol

cant wait for Maxwell or stereo to call me HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION out loud

cant wait for Maxwell or stereo to call me HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION out loud
It's in all caps too, so they'd have to yell it as well

i met up with geben last year so now im meetin up with my main men drydess an geben... combined

i met up with geben last year so now im meetin up with my main men drydess an geben... combined
😢

DAAAAAAMN STRAIGHT HOMEBOY

I mentioned frontrox when I saw adam and I don't think I had ever said that name aloud to another person before. it is weird
Talkin stuff?

yeah the real name basis is the weird part of meeting up with people in person, def

yeah the real name basis is the weird part of meeting up with people in person, def
fortunately electrk and pecon and zeustal and conan are pretty easily pronounceable names

you’d probably be called carol p easily

meatspace is my new favourite word

also yeah the names are the real weird part of talking to people lmao, i've met people off reddit and we still call eachother by our names irl

is there anyone in toronto lmao

i lived in a rural canadian town most my life so its no surprised i've never met anyone from here
Oshawa gang

Oshawa gang

bruh thats far as forget but 6ix gang gang

ive gotten coffee multiple times with a forum user who had done unpaid delivery scamming to me before. different forum altho i had given him a key for this place years ago