Why did andy give away woody in toystory?

Author Topic: Why did andy give away woody in toystory?  (Read 2098 times)

this thread is on another level of strange

this thread is on another level of strange
ill give you my woody from toy story if you know what i mean

andy gave it away betting on the fact that he can cash in on it later to pay for his college textbooks

Or is the idea of love not marketable?

I mean, you tell me how sustainable it is going to college and having a kid and tell me that would be a good thing to promote.
That would be a downer of a movie. "How am I going to feed my family with college loans!"

Then just have a time skip to where he grew older and got his own kid(s), after college. The toys survived in the box and now have to deal with getting back to a kid again.

Though it would not make as much as a point with the story as the current story where Andy indeed had to "move on".

ill give you my woody from toy story if you know what i mean
Yeah baby, shove that Woody from Toy Story up my Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story

Because Andy was nice about it and Bonnie recognizes the toy.

Also if you’re religious things are things and holds no value when the time comes for when you’re laid to rest.

I mean, you tell me how sustainable it is going to college and having a kid and tell me that would be a good thing to promote.
That would be a downer of a movie. "How am I going to feed my family with college loans!"

Black screen "8 years later"

andy is at home with a kid now.

Also if you’re religious things are things and holds no value when the time comes for when you’re laid to rest.

and yet christians just love to spend MILLIONS of dollars worth of stuff total every year on black friday/christmas

and yet christians just love to spend MILLIONS of dollars worth of stuff total every year on black friday/christmas
Because giving someone a gift is a nice thing to do?????

Black screen "8 years later"

andy is at home with a kid now.

Id argue how this isn't the best idea or whatever, but I just remembered we're talking about a kids movie.
There shouldnt even be a new movie.

Because giving someone a gift is a nice thing to do?????

christmas is more capitalist than that.

It's about getting, not giving

So christmas is now christus?

i think i missed the part in church where black friday was a christian holiday, stuff