Author Topic: Texture problems  (Read 1339 times)

So basically I was making a new texture for the Capital 93 Stock Car, I made sure to edit the VEH script the vehicle script, etc. so that way it would show up but whenever I use the texture in game the body is not visible. Is there anything im missing? The texture im trying to make and add in is the Mello Yello #51

#51 Mello Yello Texture:

Original addon: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=707

if you're trying to display the texture on that node, wouldn't you want to not hide the node?

I feel like you would have to import Teneski's car into blender and duplicate the body and name it "melloyellow" otherwise the game has no idea what "melloyellow" node your talking about

I feel like you would have to import Teneski's car into blender and duplicate the body and name it "melloyellow" otherwise the game has no idea what "melloyellow" node your talking about
oh ok, i'll try that

oh ok, i'll try that
so I tried importing the body to Blender but it didn't work. I got the dts importer/exporter but It didn't work neither. Is there even a way to import dts files into Blender or are you only able to export dts files?