My account was hacked

Author Topic: My account was hacked  (Read 2047 times)

My account was hacked for the last few months and the person who hacked it was a absolute handicap (probably on purpose to try to get me drama'd and/or banned), lost most of my friends thanks to him. Luckily I finally got the password changed, that dumbass typed his password in one of the forums. Luckily he is gone now! BTW I don't know who this person is at all because I have never left my password out in the open (unlike him). I changed the password so he can't get back in. One last thing, I left because of this reason, I feared someone will hack into my account because at the time I was pretty immature and I knew that at the time, so I left for about like 2 years or so (not gonna check the time between when I took the break and now).

Thank god you'll never be a handicap again, guaranteed.

Seems plausible - this dude had his writing style and posting habits completely change in the middle of nowhere after a certain point in his posting history

Imagine posting like handicap for months and rather than manning up and admitting your faults you just cop out with a 'it was my little brother all along' excse and make yourself look even more handicapped

On one hand...
Seems plausible - this dude had his writing style and posting habits completely change in the middle of nowhere after a certain point in his posting history
...Unova has a point

But on the other hand...
Imagine posting like handicap for months and rather than manning up and admitting your faults you just cop out with a 'it was my little brother all along' excse and make yourself look even more handicapped
...we've had people who've done stuff like this before

So i'm not sure which one is more right :panda:

I've literally talked to him ingame before over this period. He's the same guy, unless this mystery hacker also took his key too. Unless he's asserting he played blockland for 2 months without once checking into the forums much less resetting his password.

Anyways op is a pathological liar and has come up with a long line of unbelievable fibs that he'd slowly back away from the moment it was obvious he was lying

Look at his posting history. He was posting like he normally does and then an hour later writes this thread and immediately switches back to posting like he normally does. You really believe this?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:19:57 AM by PhantOS »

if anybody actually thinks this chronic septic tank guzzler is legit i want you to place both feet into ur dribbling brine pool of a mouth and stay that way until you die of trenchfoot

yall rlly have coleslaw for brains if you think hes telling the truth

i think you're an even bigger dumb dumb now, good job op

Must've been done by the falcon.
(bonus points if you know what I'm talking about)