waking up drunk

Author Topic: waking up drunk  (Read 2187 times)

im real sick of this stuff. i woke up at 7 this morning which is a lot earlier than my usual 12pm wakeup time for my shift. i thought i felt really good earlier but i finally stepped out of bed for the first time in two hours and already stuffs starting to spin. now i get to roll the 'what time during my shift will the hangover hit me' dice and run the 'how much water can i drink before i leave for work' speedrun. its real forgeted

what do you do when this happens
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:38:15 AM by PhantOS »

i normally drink stuff tons of water when im drinking so this never happens to me the next morning lol

i normally drink stuff tons of water when im drinking so this never happens to me the next morning lol
this is how to do it.

ive never had a hangover suddenly hit me though, always just the morning and itll disappear at noon. except one time where i was nauseous for the entire day (HATED that)

drink plenty of water and get some caffeine in you. take some tylenol preemptively too. that's all you got fam.

For some reason, all of my friends are turning 21 in a 3-week span so I've had this misfortune a lot recently.

I recommend taking some of those hydration tablets that dissolve in water, it worked really well the other day. I've also heard Pedialyte works wonders. The biggest thing is to remind yourself to drink at least two cups of water before you go to bed! Hope this helped friend!!!!!

hydration tablets
this is a thing?

why would i ever need to drink water ever again?

add this tablet to water to make it quench thirst even more!

cant relate, ive only had one drink my entire 22 yr life, and havent taken any drugs regularly except the stuff my doctor prescribes. yes this includes caffeine

did that once and i pissed a whole oceans worth of piss the whole evening i just risk it

I drink as a sleeping aid but normally I wake up feeling fine but I guess all the clamato forgeted me up so instead I woke up still loving drink. Hangover lasted 2 hours into my shift which was loving bad but I felt a lot better afterwards

vodka is healthy for you

Yours truely has been drunk until 3 in the afternoon the day after