i got a speeding ticket

Author Topic: i got a speeding ticket  (Read 1009 times)

forgeters, thought i could go zoom zoom under lil bridge till i saw a car riding my ass. 125 dollars and another year till i get my unrestricted :/ my high ass needs to stop playing games

no one to blame but yourself

You should have started filming them and told them you were not legally required to comply.

You should have started filming them and told them you were not legally required to comply.
should have told them you are a sovereign citizen and do not recognize the country you are in as a legitimate state

Drrrrrrrrrrr

i speed all the time but im more worried about getting pulled over for my expired tag (lmao)

he wasn't driving he was traveling

my high ass needs to stop playing games

Surprised you weren't arrested.

Also 125 for a speeding ticket is loving nothing. Up here in Canada it's loving brutal, you'd be paying 10 times that amount.

Surprised you weren't arrested.

Also 125 for a speeding ticket is loving nothing. Up here in Canada it's loving brutal, you'd be paying 10 times that amount.
yeah it would be like 700$ + revoking your license or some dumb stuff

yeah it would be like 700$ + revoking your license or some dumb stuff

Oh high you'd just straight up be arrested.

noob you gotta out race the cops