Author Topic: need help lucid dreaming  (Read 2062 times)

*inhales* I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM CANT TAKE BACK TGE LOVE THAT I GAVR YOU ITS TO THE POONT THAT I LOVE AND I HATE YOU BUT I CANNOT CHANGE YOU SO I MIST REPLACE YO EASIER SAID THAN DONE I THOUHHT YOU WERE THE ONE LISTENING TO MY HEART INSTEAD IF MY HEAD YOU FOUND ANOTHER ONE BUT I AM THE BETTER ONE I WONT LET YOU FORGET ME

melatonin doesnt make you dream it keeps yu asleep.
if you want lucid dreaming aided by drugs smoke a bunch of weed for a week and then stop cold turkey. might induce vivid nightmares but that differs person to person
I would prefer not to become a stoner
so i'll just try the other ways.

like actually writing a dream journal or are you going to pop more melatonin mr i would prefer not to become a stoner -_-

like actually writing a dream journal or are you going to pop more melatonin mr i would prefer not to become a stoner -_-
dream journal duh

Pretty much what sleep said, write in a dream journal. I tend to dream very rarely but when I do they're so vivid and nearly real that I call them "premonitions" instead of dreams. Half of the time some of them do come true, but instead of writing them, I draw them. I can send some drawings to you in PMs if you like.

I hate when I become aware that I'm dreaming, and I usually wake up the moment I try saying anything, because I'll just say what I was about to say in real life.

*inhales* I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM CANT TAKE BACK TGE LOVE THAT I GAVR YOU ITS TO THE POONT THAT I LOVE AND I HATE YOU BUT I CANNOT CHANGE YOU SO I MIST REPLACE YO EASIER SAID THAN DONE I THOUHHT YOU WERE THE ONE LISTENING TO MY HEART INSTEAD IF MY HEAD YOU FOUND ANOTHER ONE BUT I AM THE BETTER ONE I WONT LET YOU FORGET ME
ggood taste btw

fall asleep, set an alarm for 4 hours later. look up FILD and WILD methods. i honestly never really tried any particular methods, it would always just kinda happen to me naturally. you might feel your body beginning to vibrate and it could be really overwhelming, but just stick with it

i usually do it by going through sleep paralysis first. you can also astral project this way

hmm...
think id rather smoke pot x)

hmm...
think id rather smoke pot x)
We got it the first time shermhead

how can you put stuff in a dream journal if you dont dream in the first place

how can you put stuff in a dream journal if you dont dream in the first place
take lsd

its a joke sourpuss