[News] Etika Missing, Suspected Self Delete Attempt

Author Topic: [News] Etika Missing, Suspected Self Delete Attempt  (Read 2221 times)

/title
https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/you-tube-star-etika-missing-after-posting-worrying-video-with-potential-Self Delete-note-734387
His youtube video description was supposedly a Self Delete note

supposed image of the description
/discuss

etika please come back home

The internet can be an extremelly unhealthy environment, especially if it's not taken without any control, I can't tell if Etika always had mental problems or not but his growth in popularity had definitely increased his problems, too much constant information and exposure of his personal life can led up to insanity, I'm really hoping that he's okay, I used to watch his videos back in the Smash 4 days and it's clear how worse he got over the years.

this isn't the first time he had a mental breakdown
im concerned

i thought he was ok since he started streaming again, the hell happened now

2b2t will do that to a man

nypost is fake news

nypost is fake news
google the title and about 7 other articles will say the same stuff

google the title and about 7 other articles will say the same stuff
they're all spreads from nypost

Hope the dude's alright but so far looks like he's gone

The internet can be an extremelly unhealthy environment, especially if it's not taken without any control, I can't tell if Etika always had mental problems or not but his growth in popularity had definitely increased his problems, too much constant information and exposure of his personal life can led up to insanity, I'm really hoping that he's okay, I used to watch his videos back in the Smash 4 days and it's clear how worse he got over the years.
yea I noticed how worse it got. I watched his videos around the Smash 4 days aswell and basically since then everything changed. All we can do now is just hope for the best.