[NEWS] Armed Militias Pledge to fight for fugitive Oregon GOP Lawmakers

Author Topic: [NEWS] Armed Militias Pledge to fight for fugitive Oregon GOP Lawmakers  (Read 879 times)

imagine mobilizing a whole militia just because you don't want to vote on a bill that will save the planet

my rooster can't handle being teased like this. please give me the boogaloo mistress

imagine being part of a militia to defend the interests of oil companies dumping more toxic waste into your water supply

imagine being part of a militia to defend the interests of oil companies dumping more toxic waste into your water supply
What are they even defending, because I’m going to go ahead and out you as a loving dumbass because improper fracwater disposal is illegal pretty much everywhere

What are they even defending, because I’m going to go ahead and out you as a loving dumbass because improper fracwater disposal is illegal pretty much everywhere
i was being hyperbolic, in reality it's mostly a carbon tax on corporations

cap and trade laws are normally criticised because businesses pass the cost along to the consumer, in reality they create financial incentive for businesses to move away from fossil fuels and any business that just hikes their prices would lose in the free market. The republican senators ran away from town to boycott the bill and avoid their duty as senators and because they have loyatly to big oil lol

whether you are against cap and trade or not, it's handicapped to defend these guys from not doing their job because the rest of the representatives want to pass it. this is democracy 101

also for the record, im not a fan of neoliberal market based solutions for climate change like this one, one example of this going terribly wrong is macron's policies in france

but it's better than the republicans plan of doing literally nothing
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:49:38 PM by Aide33 »

imagine mobilizing a whole militia just because you don't want to vote on a bill that will save the planet

no one likes a bootlicker

Why would you want to save a planet full of idiots?