Author Topic: Im back again  (Read 2222 times)

Sorry there for a while I didn't have internet connection so yeah im back again.

and I give everyone a  :cookie: for my welcome back party

No! No more cookies! I don't wanna see another cookie as long as i live! Please! D:

Eh, welcome back siccid... Eh, time for milk and cookies...

lolFrank.

If you ever use a Cookie Monster or Cookie in your post as some handicapped "lol cokie monster eteng cookie lulzzzz :cookieMonster: :cookie:" or "ice creme fur jooooo :iceCream: " or "hers a cokie :cookie: yay awoooooooo" then I'm not your uncle any more.

Sorry there for a while I didn't have internet connection so yeah im back again.

and I give everyone a  :cookie: for my welcome back party

I'm sorry... who are you?

lolFrank.

If you ever use a Cookie Monster or Cookie in your post as some handicapped "lol cokie monster eteng cookie lulzzzz :cookieMonster: :cookie:" or "ice creme fur jooooo :iceCream: " or "hers a cokie :cookie: yay awoooooooo" then I'm not your uncle any more.
You're an uncle?

lolFrank.

You're an uncle?
Yeah he like has 7 nefu's or some thing.

Har har Har
You have Aids
:D

Does this have anything to do with Blockland? Lol

holy sh*t i thought he quit

i rhyme cuz im special

So many people on this promised cookies, i never got 1 that i worked for. Where are my loving cookies you punks?!

So many people on this promised cookies, i never got 1 that i worked for. Where are my pandaing cookies you punks?!

The... cookies are a lie?

(:O)

Har har Har
You have Aids
You have AIDS,
Yes you have AIDS,
You may have got it when you stuck that filthy needle in here,
Or maybe all that unsafe, unprotected love that you hear,
But what we're certain is that you have AIDS,
Not HIV, but full blown AAAAIDS,
Be sure that you see, that it's not just HIV,

But full, blown, AIDS
Not HIV, but,
Full, blown AIDS!
I'm sorry I wish it were something less serious...
But full, blooown, AAAAAAAAAAAIDS!