Treasure Chest BLB Doors

Author Topic: Treasure Chest BLB Doors  (Read 2347 times)

Ever wanted to incorporate the Treasure Chest into your builds, but that Chest Prop brick doesn't cut it? Ever wanted to directly command when a chest is open or not? If you said yes to all, most, few, any, or none of these questions, this add-on is for you.

Chest Doors
The default chest but with door functionality. Brown & empty models provided by [Master/Mister/Mooster/Blaster/M?ster]legodude.

Brick_ChestDoor.zip blocklandglass.com - 1.2.1
It's the treasure chest. Imagine clicking it and it acting like a door. Clicky clack. This is that.
OpenCCW for an empty chest of sadness and dissapointment.

I recommend running this mod with the unrelated Single Chest by siba for maximum chestage.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:42:39 AM by maxymax13 »

So, its animated chests? because it acts like door.
If is it. then u need name it Animated Chests.

good addon xd

So, its animated chests? because it acts like door.
If is it. then u need name it Animated Chests.

good addon xd
No, it's like a BLB door, not JVs. It's not animated, you can just manually open and close it with events.

Version 1.1 is on its way. OpenCCW for the normal chest door will now show an empty open chest (model also provided by masterlegodude)
It's out.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 12:53:21 PM by maxymax13 »

I could make a blb for an empty recolorable lock if you want.

I could make a blb for an empty recolorable lock if you want.
I could make the empty version since i still have the blend files for the recolorable lock variant

I could make the empty version since i still have the blend files for the recolorable lock variant
M?sterlegodude placed the empty chest and brown chest in a blender for me.
Brown CCW coming for 1.2.

1.2.1 is out. The brown chest has a CCW.

That's funny because I made my own but never thought of releasing it