Anyone ever get bitten by a goose?

Author Topic: Anyone ever get bitten by a goose?  (Read 757 times)

I feel like a goose bite isnt so bad, and is a small price to pay to be able to feed/pet them. I dont care if theyre hissing at me. Theyre cute and I WILL pet one. Stupid bird how hard can their bites be? Im sure Ill be fine. I will lure one in with food, probably bread. I know its not good, but they like it and I can get closer to them. I then will pet one. Right on its little, cute, soft, birdy back. Will I get bit? Maybe. It might let me pet it as it is eating and not giving a stuff. It might run off, which would mean I just have to feed it more. Maybe hand feed? I see some youtube videos of people hand feeding geese. Once I get its trust again, I will lay out food onto the pavement. It will then come as close as it can to me, allowing for a goose back petting. It is basically a fool-proof plan. I will report back on the texture of the goose.

But is it worth the bite?

Sometimes I kill the geese on my property

Sometimes I kill the geese on my property
How would you rate the feeling of them? I really am interested in petting the belly of a goose, but that is seemingly impossible given their hostile nature. I was thinking I could get a hunting license and then shooting a goose during the legal time. Then, I will get to pet the goose belly.

i call baby geese 'geeselings'

its just like a small little pinch to me, but their wings holy stuff they're like little bats
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 09:21:33 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

why not just feed ducks? they're pretty much the same thing

why not just feed ducks? they're pretty much the same thing
I have considered this. Ducks are pretty cute. Basically a better goose. However, my quest to pet a duck has been completed. It was soft, if you were wondering.
Now onto geese. They are ducks but they make some pretty nice noises. And, their necks are long and cute and fluffy. I would pet the neck. Also, geese are more plentiful in my area. The art of petting geese will translate into real life skills, and looks good on my resume.

its all fun and games until the goose is balls deep in your ass because you let it get too close

3 times. once while I was a little kid, once in 7th grade, and once summer after soph year. the last time I smacked the stuff out of it with the butt end of a 5 iron

my university is actually kinda famous here in canada for having a ridiculous amount of geese on campus. at this point it's our unofficial mascot

it's to the point where someone tattooed one to their ass a while back:
https://www.reddit.com/r/uwaterloo/comments/5ibr95/forget_it_if_this_post_receives_2000_upvotes_i_will/

i've been hissed at plenty during nesting season, but never bitten

waterloo brothers be like our geese are trained in coop programs and will graduate with one foot into the career of their choice

i like this sequel thread. i wish u luck on ur goose petting adventures