Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED

Author Topic: Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED  (Read 8401 times)

And your "Unbiased" source checker has this to say about:
CNN: https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Cable_News_Network
NBC: https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=NBC
ABC: https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=ABC

Clearly a sane and valuable website that doesn't label everything to the right of them as "Right Wing Extremists/Extremism"
ABC clearly did a no-no and dared to propose the possibility that the fact the United States entered a war-time environment within the first year of President George W. Bush's administration wasn't all President George W. Bush's fault. Thats "Right-Wing Propaganda".

all their sources are noted, the website is just an amalgamation of articles with short summaries. you keep claiming the msm lies over and over and have yet to give me any of your sources, and if you do have the sources, just expand their article and note your sources.

whether you like it or not, james o'keefe is a smear artist, he's literally worse than TMZ when it comes to framing things to get views and the articles i linked literally proves that

it's like you didn't even read the article or their proof at all you just immediately assumed that they labeled him that with no proof at all. if you have any legitimate qualms with the articles i posted, please post the places they are wrong, instead of immediately dismissing everything i post because you read "right wing" in the first line of the article.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:43:27 PM by Aide33 »

even if this is illegal they'll just be fined 0.0001% of their daily earnings, google is too loving big to be stopped.
just use duckduckgo/searx/startpage/qwant and adnauseam if you hate google that much
Bigger issue is the practical immunity big tech is given under the law under section 230 of the CDA. There’s going to be a larger disinformation problem in 2020 because Annoying Orange has pissed off china and you know damned well they’re going to do the same thing the Russians did, and the FCC not being able to do anything about it is loving bad
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:55:22 PM by Grimlock² »

how come everytime there's a politics related topic somebody just stuffposts in it
cuz politics stink

guys what's The Orange Block?

cuz politics stink
no it's just cuz this is a MM topic

no it's just cuz this is a MM topic
nah.. its cuz politics suck

Badspot

• Administrator
So who needs to get banned here?

HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION
Meth
Cubone½
SubDaWoofer
CM1107ProjectInfinium

?

wait, something is actually going to happen?

Meth
Cubone½
SubDaWoofer
CM1107ProjectInfinium

?
Holy stuff! Your alive?!

Meth
Cubone½