Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED

Author Topic: Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED  (Read 8090 times)

why does badspot give a forget about whatever toxic splurge comes out of matthews pp

Isn't this how Matthew threads usually go? Why is this one different that had to Badspot intervene and ask who needs to be banned?

Isn't this how Matthew threads usually go? Why is this one different that had to Badspot intervene and ask who needs to be banned?
not to mention how seemingly all tony threads have been goin the past few weeks

not to mention how seemingly all tony threads have been goin the past few weeks
dont group tony into the same boat, his threads have gotten a lot better

I'm just upset daddy baddy doesn't think I'm good enough to be a part of the bogpill clique : ^ (

dont group tony into the same boat, his threads have gotten a lot better
i meant in terms of people replying in them

this is what happens when you get guitar hero 1 and not 3, which is the peak of the entire series

enjoy your VACation..

this is what happens when you get guitar hero 1 and not 3, which is the peak of the entire series

enjoy your VACation..
help me please i didn't know cheat codes were banned at the guitar hero 3 tournament Please

The red button on the guitar isnt working

how do i play through the fire and flames

So who needs to get banned here?

HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION
Meth
Cubone½
SubDaWoofer
CM1107ProjectInfinium

?
You're welcome guys

probably because a bunch of handicaps are nonstop stuffposting? just because matthew makes a thread doesn't make it ok to spam mindless garbage. I thought you would understand this being the moral arbiter of the forums