is lootcrate going bankrupt?

Author Topic: is lootcrate going bankrupt?  (Read 1601 times)

seems like lootcrates are delayed literally every single day.

they even fired half their staff

wha you think?

why do you care so much about lootcrates

They're not lootcrates anymore, they're 'surprise mechanics'

they actually had some fun one off crates, but it definitely looks like they're struggling

also somewhat similar, i think thinkgeek is rip now?
they just had a 50% off everything sale, suspect they're closing

Please. Let them die.

I'm so sick of these piles of stupid boxes that my brother has gotten and never even looks at.

why do you care so much about lootcrates

because I have 3 crates that haven't come yet and if they go bankrupt I get nothing

i remember seeing some youtube channels selling out with lootcrate a couple years ago, im wondering if the crates were actually better at that time than they were recently

but then again ive never bought a lootcrate so uhh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i remember seeing some youtube channels selling out with lootcrate a couple years ago, im wondering if the crates were actually better at that time than they were recently

but then again ive never bought a lootcrate so uhh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the youtubers that sell out and get the "good" lootcrates are just rigged, it's literally an act and the owner or w/e of the website will just send them a very good lootcrate, so it looks like the website is a good use of money or w/e to make more people buy it

it's just a huge scam

wait, lootcrate is still a thing?

because I have 3 crates that haven't come yet and if they go bankrupt I get nothing
If you've paid for them then you should be able to get a refund.

honestly tony just smash the pusillanimous individual and shut the forget up

If you've paid for them then you should be able to get a refund.
if they go bankrupt he cant get a refund lol

honestly dont understand the appeal of lootcrate like, great, generic popculture and gamer trash with tshirts that are the opposite of fashionable. i know this is humble brag as forget but if i had the money to have a lootbox subscription id rather donate the cash away, it would give more gratification than some vinyl marvel dust catcher.
and i OWN expensive ass dust catchers (custom plushies worth more than my bike (what was i thinking))

honestly dont understand the appeal of lootcrate like, great, generic popculture and gamer trash with tshirts that are the opposite of fashionable. i know this is humble brag as forget but if i had the money to have a lootbox subscription id rather donate the cash away, it would give more gratification than some vinyl marvel dust catcher.
and i OWN expensive ass dust catchers (custom plushies worth more than my bike (what was i thinking))
i think its more the collectables that appeal to people, but even then, who needs a stuff ton of stuffty posters and tshirts