Author Topic: ive loving had it with jojo bizarre adventure  (Read 2071 times)

ok so today is the last day of school and the loving weird group just kept listening to an indian-sounding song while they walk like they had a stuff in their pants

ok so today is the last day of school and the loving weird group just kept listening to an indian-sounding song while they walk like they had a stuff in their pants
ayayaye

so guys, its finally friday

i watch jojos with my mom, jotaro is her favorite

If I ever see another motherforgeter post part 3 memes im gonna spoil the entirety of part 7 in a thread you would never expect

jesus please don't i'm begging you

one my favorite parts in jojo is where they go to disneyland and the escaped prison convict, who tore apart his ex girlfriend and the guy she cheated on him literally piece by piece, is mad because mickey mouse is not at disneyland due to licensing issues, just then he sees a tail of a creature flee around a corner and he goes to investigate to discover the stand Bohemian Rhapsody which is a stand that rips the soul of any on lookers into a fictional character of their deepest fantasies this stand summons Spider-Man, Peter Pan, Astro Boy, Snoopy, E.T., Vincet van Gogh, the Big Bad Wolf, and Mickey Mouse, although he is still unseen due to licensing issues, just alluded to, Mother Goat from the fairy tale 'The Wolf and the Seven Young Goats' is continually stabbing into the prison convicts body with a pair of scissors each time striking it releases a baby goat from his body, one of the other main characters named Weather Report forces Vincet Van Gogh to create a fictional character named 'Putback' which puts back every fictional character into their respect stories freeing out heroes 7 chapters later

why the bubblegum hair mans ghost so mad?

one my favorite parts in jojo is where they go to disneyland and the escaped prison convict, who tore apart his ex girlfriend and the guy she cheated on him literally piece by piece, is mad because mickey mouse is not at disneyland due to licensing issues, just then he sees a tail of a creature flee around a corner and he goes to investigate to discover the stand Bohemian Rhapsody which is a stand that rips the soul of any on lookers into a fictional character of their deepest fantasies this stand summons Spider-Man, Peter Pan, Astro Boy, Snoopy, E.T., Vincet van Gogh, the Big Bad Wolf, and Mickey Mouse, although he is still unseen due to licensing issues, just alluded to, Mother Goat from the fairy tale 'The Wolf and the Seven Young Goats' is continually stabbing into the prison convicts body with a pair of scissors each time striking it releases a baby goat from his body, one of the other main characters named Weather Report forces Vincet Van Gogh to create a fictional character named 'Putback' which puts back every fictional character into their respect stories freeing out heroes 7 chapters later
how quirky