[Democratic debate] Day 2

Poll

What candidate had the best performance?

Bennet
0 (0%)
Biden
1 (12.5%)
Buttigieg
0 (0%)
Gilibrand
0 (0%)
Harris
1 (12.5%)
Hickenlooper
1 (12.5%)
Sanders
1 (12.5%)
Swalwell
0 (0%)
Wiliamson
0 (0%)
Yang
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 28, 2019, 09:50:57 PM

Author Topic: [Democratic debate] Day 2  (Read 929 times)

What's your opinions on the dem debates part 2?

imo kamala harris dunking on joe biden for working with segregationists and passing horrible tax bills was the highlight of my night

He can smell your fear, bernouts

YANG GANG
Unironically he’s a better candidate than the utter CLOWNSHOW the dems are rolling out right now.

Unironically he’s a better candidate than the utter CLOWNSHOW the dems are rolling out right now.
i want marianne williamson to give me a green protein smoothie while cursing out the demons of hate from me in my sleep

hopefully mike gravel can get enough donos to make the next debate, i want joe biden to break down crying after mike calls him a war criminal

BEFORE ANYONE JUMPS ON MY ASS: yes i know this is tucker and pragerU but the point it’s making is correct regarding the democratic party
https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1144655093444145152?s=21

BEFORE ANYONE JUMPS ON MY ASS: yes i know this is tucker and pragerU but the point it’s making is correct regarding the democratic party
https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1144655093444145152?s=21
so your saying the democrats only want more mexicans because they would vote for them?

can't i say the same thing:

Annoying Orange doesn't want immigrants because the existing majority white base will vote for him he only seeks more political power

talk about stating the obvious? both parties want a majority base, there is no actual point here lol

there are actual arguments to open borders or make immigration easier or to close the borders, why don't we focus on debating that?

Republicans want cheap labour and dems want easy votes. This has been a thing for over a decade.