whatever happened to flatflyer? mattsos too? also what about tber123

Author Topic: whatever happened to flatflyer? mattsos too? also what about tber123  (Read 3832 times)

flatflyer commissions a lot of clothes-tearing research nowadays
real question is flat doin the drawing or what

fast take yall what happened to tber123 AKA the guy that made the bloodlust forum game n stuff

what happened to magick mage

You think anything contributed here is even remotely useful?
t. noncontributor

what happened to magick mage
im gonna cry

i want him back

ah yes galaxy brain himself makes an appearance. What was that yesterday about me being the one that follows people around?
lmfao you're such a peabrain

tber123 probably is no more because of college as shown by his last posts before his dissapearance.

real question is flat doin the drawing or what
yes, flatlflyer still draws! the discord i mentioned before where like 95% of the blf's art community went to is still active although it hasnt been much more than a drawing friend group unrelated to blockland at least since 2016.
i dont know much more though i had a mental breakdown there and lost my wife and my family i havent been allowed back home since then

the discord i mentioned before where like 95% of the blf's art community went to is still active although it hasnt been much more than a drawing friend group unrelated to blockland at least since 2016.
Can i have a link to this Discord?

nah man when i got in it already was invite only but like i said i havent been in there since 2017. i wouldnt know where to even get a link/.
there was a point where to server owners did a forum Self Delete (think they posted someone nude in a funny position) and that pretty much marked the servers detachment from the forum.

i think the server owner is fancypants

nah man when i got in it already was invite only but like i said i havent been in there since 2017. i wouldnt know where to even get a link/.
there was a point where to server owners did a forum Self Delete (think they posted someone nude in a funny position) and that pretty much marked the servers detachment from the forum.
That's unfortunate, since a lot of the artists that used to be here had left, it's been too difficult to keep track of where these guys are anymore, and i miss seeing their art :(

I know where some of them are, but it's too hard (and i'm too lazy) to keep up with them if they're not in one convenient place

i could do an attempt to do a twitter/tumblr dump but i dont want to overstep their privacy and also NGL since im banned on bad terms it would make me emotional x)

there is indeed so many good artists in there and their work in recent days is incredible, some of art posts i would see regularly on furry twitter

i could do an attempt to do a twitter/tumblr dump but i dont want to overstep their privacy
Yeah, let's not, and as i mentioned, i'm just too lazy to keep up with multiple accounts on multiple sites

Tbear had that awesome postman forum game