Is there many people playing blockland still?

Author Topic: Is there many people playing blockland still?  (Read 4321 times)

I've been away from blockland due to: you know what, and I was wondering if the small amount of people still play the game. If it grew that would be awsome news! If so are there any really good games on dedicated servers or is it still something really good but on a normal server so it reappears at some points? I will come back to blockland eventually I just got some really nice games on my xbox and switch. Anyways thank you for being one of the coolest forums for one of the best games on pc.

people play blockland yes

theres still like 70-90 players per day

i play every now and then

I've been away from blockland due to: you know what

No, what the hell is that? Jail?

Blockland will always have people playing it. Still curious as to what the plan is for if/when the master server is gone.

Blockland will always have people playing it. Still curious as to what the plan is for if/when the master server is gone.
Badspot has stated that as long as his game's sales aren't near 0, the game will cost money.
And that when the game's population hits near 0 when it's free-to-play, he would possibly shutdown the master server.

So don't you worry. Blockland still has a few years under its belt.

Still curious as to what the plan is for if/when the master server is gone.
1. brickadia
2.prob just like what the b4v21 community does, host their own master server

blockland has on average about 40 players playing at any given time and around 80 players at peak time. This trend is slowly going down though and is actually pretty small compared to the beginning of 2019 which is kinda disconcerting since it is summer lol

1. brickadia
2.prob just like what the b4v21 community does, host their own master server

Brickadia? Excuse my ignorance, it’s been a long while since I’ve been involved in anything going on with the game, but what exactly is that?

Also, can’t believe there’s still people that play the game pre shadows and shaders. It can’t be many.

Brickadia? Excuse my ignorance, it’s been a long while since I’ve been involved in anything going on with the game, but what exactly is that?

unreal engine blockland remake that's currently WIP. it has no content and at the moment no online players so I highly doubt it's the cause of people not playing blockland

this isnt a final decision (just my thoughts) but we could open our b4v21 master server to v21 if needed. we'd make a client addon for v21 that filters out servers from other versions of course, so it appears just like the current ms

At this point we just need more people hosting, so don't be afraid to host because it'll help in the long run. Probably.