Elkay LMABF8 or Elkay EZS8L

Author Topic: Elkay LMABF8 or Elkay EZS8L  (Read 1703 times)

this meme was made by elkay lmabf8 gang

Elkay LMABF8 is way better because you can spin the spigot on them to spray people
and it has fresher water
the real crisp ones are the gigantic box ones

my school had these :/

if u held your thumb to the end bit of the tall bottle fountain you could squirt water all the way down the coridoors

wash your hands with the fountain and drink from the sink

Those boxy Elkay ones always had the coldest water but like a 50/50 chance of working, while the newer rounder ones always worked, but the water never tasted right

You drink the water when it's finally cold and then you drink too much and your stomach feels weird

step aside you loving plebeians

LZS8WSLK gang here ready to forget stuff up

too bad the water from the bottle station is always warm and never crisp. id rather refill it straight from the fountain than deal with lukewarm tap water

the real crisp ones are the gigantic box ones
truth

this one always tasted like loving trash

anyone else just have a favorite fountain and you'd walk across the school to get to it
too bad the water from the bottle station is always warm and never crisp. id rather refill it straight from the fountain than deal with lukewarm tap water
wasn't like that where i was

TRUE

one time i did a tour at a college when i was in highschool and one of the other people on the tour asked himself what the water bottle fountain was (he didn't refer to it as the water bottle fountain) and i told him that you put your hand over the sensor and drink from the water that pours down. he tried it and was like "ok thats cool." then immediately one of the college students put his water bottle under the fountain then the guy who made a complete fool out of himself didnt say a word for the rest of the tour

i've always had cold water out of LZS8WSLK. its amazing to fill water bottles too