How was your weekend?

Author Topic: How was your weekend?  (Read 1505 times)

Hello! Tell me about your weekend!

Personally, I walked in a Pride parade, made spaghetti that I didn't overcook for once, and just generally slept a lot. Good weekend :)

I couldn't find a welcome thread around here, so this is my first post. I'm just interested in hearing about how everyone's lives are going~

i posted about it in the furry thread x)

Went to a wedding, felt a little sad, went horseback riding the next day.

So I’d say it was pretty alright.

spent the entire weekin forgetin' jammin
so ok i guess

i posted about it in the furry thread x)

Lol, looks like you had a lot of fun :P Don't let anyone stop you from being you

New phone who dis

Your personal NSA agent. I see you on webcam a lot and I thought we should finally talk. How is everything?

Went to a wedding, felt a little sad, went horseback riding the next day.

So I’d say it was pretty alright.

I've never gone on a horseback ride, what is it like? Do you remember your first time? Is it as dreamy as children's books make it look haha

spent the entire weekin forgetin' jammin
so ok i guess

Listening to music or playing it yourself? (Or both?)

i appreciate friendly conversations like this on here. thanks for starting em

It was pretty nice :) thank you for asking

It was awesome :D I played cool video game with my friend : ) Thank you for asking c: I'm having a fulfilling forum experience right now :>

inb4 "reeeee wholesome posters"

forgetj one post too late
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 01:34:45 PM by sleep »

my brother came back home and we've been just hangin out

i appreciate friendly conversations like this on here. thanks for starting em

Me too :)

It was pretty nice :) thank you for asking

Happy to hear it! :D

It was awesome :D I played cool video game with my friend : ) Thank you for asking c: I'm having a fulfilling forum experience right now :>

Awe that's so great. I always cherish those moments. What game if you don't mind? I'm having a hard time finding games I enjoy lately.

my brother came back home and we've been just hangin out

I'm so happy for you! I'm on an internship right now and I definitely miss my family. I booked myself a flight to go see them this weekend and I'm really excited~ We're going to have a 4th of July BBQ with hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, corn, and s'mores :) ( on the 6th, but whatever :P )

i got crash team racing nitro fueled and finished adventure mode. it was a pretty good time after a long week!
thanks for making this thread i appreciate more positivity here :)

I've never gone on a horseback ride, what is it like? Do you remember your first time? Is it as dreamy as children's books make it look haha

I’ve been doing lessons once a week for the past few months after a long hiatus from doing lessons last summer. It’s something I always wanted to do but never was able to get into when I was a kid. Had to wait until I was an adult and could pay for it myself.

First time I ever rode was just a trail ride that my ex took me to for my birthday. The place specializes in trail rides, so you don’t really need to know how to ride. They just tell you the basics, but the horses really do all the work since they’re trained for it.

It’s great. It’s a skill I always wanted to have, but the idea in itself of just sitting on top of this large animal with this mutual trust, and knowing and being able to direct it/ride it is amazing. Walking and trotting is fun when you start out, but once you get into cantering it’s so much faster and incredibly fun. I’m just starting to work on the basics for jumping, so that’s exciting. Also just started leasing a horse from this woman at the barn I ride at, so now I can ride more often than I was before.