Poll

which is better

banana
44 (51.8%)
dried banana chips
41 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: whos the worst furry on the forums  (Read 38836 times)

i went in the pride thread for laughs, what i said still holds up

i went in the pride thread for laughs, what i said still holds up
SORRY but no it don't. also forget you mean "idk if foxscotch is a furry"

am i considered a furry even though i just draw sonic

grandma deserved to be run over by that reindeer

can i have a fight with nightfox to see once and for all who is the worst furry

Does it make me a bad furry to not even have my own OC?

Does it make me a bad furry to not even have my own OC?

yes you are the worst at being a furry

can i have a fight with nightfox to see once and for all who is the worst furry
there's like 3 people who can call me night fox and it be ok. the utter disrespect of this post.

there's like 3 people who can call me night fox and it be ok. the utter disrespect of this post.
i have the n pass because i know you best as nightfox because of vincent

i have the n pass because i know you best as nightfox because of vincent
those people who are allowed are frontrox, ipquarx, and like, sir dooble. also a few others hypothetically like pecon or something but I've never known them to actually call me that so it's not needed to list them. also anyone who literally just hasn't used the forum since then I guess because it makes sense. that list does not include u, sleep. do u see the respect I exhibit in not calling u by the first name you used here. I am kind of being facetious. but also no I'm not. the thing is, with those people I know isn't used in a negative way. "night fox" is just who I am to them. but coming from anyone else it pretty much just seems like it's trying to be a dig

anyway im not trying to be a killjoy or anything but it would be better if you called me foxscotch. if you just don't care then obviously I can't do anything to stop you, and I know damn well that making this post will make some stupid hoes (who literally hadn't even registered their accounts yet back then) go out of their way to call me "night fox", but for the record if you won't use my actual name I'd prefer like "slut" or something cus that's at least kinda hot