Should blockland servers before V21 be shut down?

Author Topic: Should blockland servers before V21 be shut down?  (Read 4733 times)

V20 servers are literally just as bad as that TBM cancer.
Comparing V20 and TBM is ridiculous.

yes lets force a demographic who prefers the nostalgia of the older versions to forget off
thank you tony, very cool

this post made by shadows gang

i think that he wants people to get on v21 because nobody is going on his server

I think we all know a better game:

This is just a hint, ok

V20 servers are literally just as bad as that TBM cancer.

It's time to move on with v21.
Comparing V20 and TBM is ridiculous.

If I remember correctly, TBM people were players who hated that Blockland had become a paid game, and wanted to keep playing for free, right?

B4v21 players are just the small collection of people who already bought the game, but hated losing terrains and interiors. Like everyone else has said, shutting them down would do nothing. They’re a lost cause to the post-shadows and shaders Blockland playerbase.

didn't blockland technically have shadows for a really long time before v21

didn't blockland technically have shadows for a really long time before v21

Only for terrains and interiors, didn't work for bricks

B4V21 literally has no players rn y u complaining????

I'm inclined to believe tony just wants to start stuff, bc what a stupid opinion.

I'm inclined to believe tony just wants to start stuff, bc what a stupid opinion.
someone has a brain

You must be new to Tonythreads

Tony is just mad that B4v21's community is better than v21's

I do remember having this conversation before and it never went anywhere - it was more I was against the ""split"" and how people did not want to move on. I realized that other games do the same exact thing, playing different versions for nostalgia or other reasons - even though our community is much smaller than a lot of these games but it is not any different than their communities either. It doesn't matter at this point whether you like people playing older versions or not, and not many people play on B4v21 anyway (or more of "all the time"). I do not have an issue with the B4v21 community or this community. I was just not making solid enough points and I was wasting my own time trying to persuade everyone while being stuffted on at the same time.

The real solution here is to just make a quality enough server for people to enjoy instead of complaining like the rest of us - because you cannot make a good server if you are too busy complaining how stuff everything else is. Let people enjoy what they want to do or make your own server. We have enough of these topics and they are never going to get anywhere - spend some time somewhere else than creating pointless argument topics such as creating a server where people would be interested in and a server that doesn't exist (even ask people what they may be interested in and see if you would be interested enough to make it of course).

Far as I have seen there are too many MERPs/roleplays hosted when I look at the server list, but everyone has their own taste. To me it just looks a bit bad because it's like no one has anything else better to do than hosting something too simple - one or maybe 2 MERPs are okay. I would not mind if MERPs actually went somewhere (like turning them into like a conquer conquest/missions) or roleplays actually doing something - like the old murderer mystery. I do not mind the freebuilds but they always have been around. I think I am going to release some gamemodes when I get back from vacation like quickly revising Fort Wars where it had its own mechanics to stop making dumb rules for people to follow. I've always disliked servers that make stupid rules to work around the problems of the gamemode *cough* cityrpg *cough* and it makes the admins have to enforce these rules because the host does not want to fix them. I like the admins to have less stress by focusing on how players are behaving than them finding exploits and abusing them while the issues never get fixed.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 12:35:50 PM by Kyuande »