Simple Recipes

Author Topic: Simple Recipes  (Read 2492 times)

Just speak English for forgets sake lol.

local man angry at other person for appreciating a language

I am ^_^ Sorry that the 9 Hawaiian words in my profile bothered you~

It does. Rrrrrrr. You should be sorry keaton

anything from alton brown

Do they speak English in what?

my favorite recipe: egg wash
grab egg (raw)
crack directly into mouth
slosh it around
spit it out (or swallow it if you a daredevil)
congratulations now your breath smells like raw eggs

What I call Lasagna Nachos: Take an aluminium sheet, get some tortilla chips of your preference and put a lot of them on the bottom. Then you want to put some salsa of our own taste, Salsa Con Queso could work but i dont recommend it. Then, all some shredded cheese on the top. Always put more than you think is enough because it usually isnt enough. Then, add things like olives in a can or peppers if you really want to, then put in the oven to cook for how long you feel is nessecary. I cook it until the chips start turning a bit black.

If you are too lazy to make any other recipes, heres a really cheap and easy one, you just need ramen and vegetable soup
step 1 add ramen + packet
step 2 add soup
step 3 if soup is condensed add 3/4s of a can of water
step 4 cook in microwave
step 5 stir or not then eat

Also shredded sharp cheddar + cream cheese brick in pasta makes for a good mac and cheese

microwave egg
get tiny bowl. put some small amount of water in bowl. crack egg into bowl. mix with fork.
put this into microwave. cook for 45-60 seconds or until scramble egg consistency, 15 seconds at a time.
you have to stop every 15 seconds so your egg doesn't explode. listen very carefully for popping. if there is a popping sound, stop microwave and immediately check egg to see that it has not exploded. usually when egg is fully cooked it makes a sizzling sound.

i like to put this over rice or on bread with mayo and mustard. it is like scrambled egg but with less dishes and less effort.

microwave egg
get tiny bowl. put some small amount of water in bowl. crack egg into bowl. mix with fork.
put this into microwave. cook for 45-60 seconds or until scramble egg consistency, 15 seconds at a time.
you have to stop every 15 seconds so your egg doesn't explode. listen very carefully for popping. if there is a popping sound, stop microwave and immediately check egg to see that it has not exploded. usually when egg is fully cooked it makes a sizzling sound.

i like to put this over rice or on bread with mayo and mustard. it is like scrambled egg but with less dishes and less effort.
this but mix a small bit of milk with the egg, makes it fluffier and better

this but mix a small bit of milk with the egg, makes it fluffier and better
unfortunately i do not have milk in my household
no one in my house is lactose intolerant, my dad just thinks milk causes cancer or some stuff like that so it's disallowed :/

obtain grenadine syrup
pour about one glug into tall glass
pour two glugs of lemon juice into tall glass
dilute glass with water until full
you now have the tastiest thing in the world