Simple Recipes

Author Topic: Simple Recipes  (Read 2520 times)

What's your favorite simple, easy-to-make recipe?

I like to make a really basic chicken salad:

Get a can of chunked chicken breast, drain it, mix it up really well in a bowl with some mayo, and top it onto ritz crackers. That's literally it. Ready in 2 or 3 minutes and always good. :)

i just use gordon ramsay's scrambled eggs recipe and its real nice

i feel like you're lemons or keaton and are going out of your way to act as normal as possible in order to seem like a new user

i just use gordon ramsay's scrambled eggs recipe and its real nice

I made that one too! I remember watching the Top Chef episode where he showed it off and immediately afterwards I went and made it myself. Really great :)

i feel like you're lemons or keaton and are going out of your way to act as normal as possible in order to seem like a new user

I don't know who those people are

I just get bread and some sort of meat (Like ham and stuff) put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Put it together and pack some lettuce inside it.

brown some meat, throw in some taco seasoning, dump a can or two of salsa con queso

the ultimate dip

I just get bread and some sort of meat (Like ham and stuff) put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Put it together and pack some lettuce inside it.

Huh, sounds like a lunch-meat sandwich except microwaved. I might have to try that!

brown some meat, throw in some taco seasoning, dump a can or two of salsa con queso

the ultimate dip

That does sound amazing. It might be lunch time for me

Tortilla chips + shredded cheese, then pop it in the microwave to make bachelor nachos

soy sauce to fill the bottom of a medium bowl, sugar, cornstarch. add meat and mix. fry meat with enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. add veggies of any kind halfway through

then again this is pretty much real cooking, so heres something simpler

boil water, prepare ramen. crack an egg into the ramen soup while its simmering and cooling down, and toss some chives or shredded ham or something of that sort on top

broke bitch bbq:

vienna sausage can, open up slightly, dump out liquid, open up all the way, pour bbq sauce in the can, consume

broke bitch cinnamon toast:

set oven to broil as u prepare this, 4 - 8 slices of bread on cookie sheet, spread butter on bread, dump sugar on bread, dump cinnamon on bread, throw pan under the broiler until the toast is toasted, consume

I don't know who those people are
well you share keaton's habit of spamming Google translated phrases on their profile and the forum in order to make themselves look like some knowledgeable Rosetta Stone god

im a sucker for some pasta with meat sauce

mostly just tomato sauce and stuff tons of meat + garlic + all the italian spices you can think of

add in some hot sauce too

put that stuff on top of pasta and mmmmmmmmm

well you share keaton's habit of spamming Google translated phrases on their profile and the forum in order to make themselves look like some knowledgeable Rosetta Stone god
dude even if it's an alt you should be happy that they're acting like a normal person at all

dude even if it's an alt you should be happy that they're acting like a normal person at all
but it's still the same terrible person putting on a front that will only last so long

:P I don't use the Hawaiian language in my profile to look cool, I do it because it's something I'm really passionate about. I've been studying the Hawaiian language on my own since I was around 7 years old. It's a dying language and I am doing my best to learn it so that I can help teach others.

For what it's worth, the phrase in my profile, "moeʻuhane au pēlā e ola kākou i maluhia," means "I dream that we will live in peace." Google Translate says that it means "I dreamed that we would live in peace," which is incorrect because the Hawaiian sentence that I wrote does not include the "ua" past tense marker. Furthermore, if you translate "I dream that we will live in peace" to Hawaiian through Google, it says "ua moeʻuhane au e noho maluhia mākou" which is broken, but roughly translates to "I dreamed you all will reside in peace" which does not match the input.

In my free time I actually contribute to making Google Translate more accurate. You can do it too if you know another language: https://translate.google.com/community

Tortilla chips + shredded cheese, then pop it in the microwave to make bachelor nachos

This is about the only style of nachos I know how to make lol. Gas station nachos are much better.

soy sauce to fill the bottom of a medium bowl, sugar, cornstarch. add meat and mix. fry meat with enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. add veggies of any kind halfway through

then again this is pretty much real cooking, so heres something simpler

boil water, prepare ramen. crack an egg into the ramen soup while its simmering and cooling down, and toss some chives or shredded ham or something of that sort on top

Your first one sounds amazing, I will definitely try that some time this month. Also, I've always heard of "egg-drop ramen" but never tried it. It sounds pretty good though. Thanks for sharing :)

broke bitch bbq:

vienna sausage can, open up slightly, dump out liquid, open up all the way, pour bbq sauce in the can, consume

broke bitch cinnamon toast:

set oven to broil as u prepare this, 4 - 8 slices of bread on cookie sheet, spread butter on bread, dump sugar on bread, dump cinnamon on bread, throw pan under the broiler until the toast is toasted, consume

I've never had sausage from a can. Reminds me of spam for some reason (I love spam though). BBQ sauce is one of my weaknesses. That cinnamon bread is something I've made before and honestly I think I might go buy the stuff to make it tonight. Thanks for the idea :D

im a sucker for some pasta with meat sauce

mostly just tomato sauce and stuff tons of meat + garlic + all the italian spices you can think of

add in some hot sauce too

put that stuff on top of pasta and mmmmmmmmm

I have a giant Tupperware full of spaghetti at home, I hadn't thought of hot sauce but that actually would be pretty great.