6.4 earthquake in cali

Author Topic: 6.4 earthquake in cali  (Read 1435 times)

oh stuff what the forget mother nature

i was playing league with somebody that was affected by this and his dog slept through the whole forgetin quake lmao

this is clearly a sign from god saying that commiefornia doesn't belong in our beautiful land

i was playing league with somebody that was affected by this and his dog slept through the whole forgetin quake lmao
you know they say that dogs can sense earthquakes before it actually happens

this is clearly a sign from god saying that commiefornia doesn't belong in our beautiful land
amen

see all you forgeters down in arizona bay

this is why the southern part of california should be sawed off into the pacific

i put a pressure plate on california's doorstep and the tnt just went off lol loving FOOLS

Fun fact, I'm from there and I've actually slept through it, so I can confirm PS. It was also a rolling Earthquake which is hard to notice. Though seeing it's a 6.4 it's pretty much in second place with the Northridge Earthquake of '94 which was 6.7

amen
Blame the morons in Sacramento, they're the ones behind the stuff for past two decades ever since California went Blue (democrat) Also God already punished us with the amount of wildfires we had back in 2018.

another one 11 miles from Ridgecrest, 7.1 this time