Road Rage

Author Topic: Road Rage  (Read 3488 times)

i can attest to texas traffic being the most enraging thing i've ever dealt with and it's my job to drive in it. nobody knows how to loving drive here and i'm two cutoffs away from an act of domestic terrorism
I35 is hell on earth. Applies in Oklahoma too

Uh, how about we hope there isn’t a next time, guy.

I have a feeling there will be a next time

I35 is hell on earth. Applies in Oklahoma too
you know it, drivers in the city-like parts of Oklahoma, especially Tulsa, loving suck

you know it, drivers in the city-like parts of Oklahoma, especially Tulsa, loving suck
can confirm i volunteered over there a while ago, but it wasn't at peak times so it wasn't too busy in the city at least. lotta dummies on the highways tho. thinking about getting a dashcam some day just in case

Driving here sucks too, lots of old forgets going 10 miles below the speed limit. People in the big city (Minneapolis) drive like complete nuts too. If I'm forced to drive behind some handicap going 35 in a 45 ever again I'm whacking the crap out of them no remorse

sometimes when im crusin down da street and i see those forgetin street urchins tryin to scurry on across the road and back into their disgusting hobbit trenches i whale on the gas pedal then stick my arm out and grab them by the hair and lob em like a forgetin TENT

sometimes when im crusin down da street and i see those forgetin street urchins tryin to scurry on across the road and back into their disgusting hobbit trenches i whale on the gas pedal then stick my arm out and grab them by the hair and lob em like a forgetin TENT

Thank you for sharing

Thank you for sharing
this made me feel such shame please forgive me

this made me feel such shame please forgive me

It's ok bb I love you long time

there recently was a pretty bad road rage incident in a city next to mine. woman #1 beeped at woman #2 because she didnt go when the light turned green, so woman #2 got pissed and started brake checking woman #1. after a bit of that woman #2 then stopped, got out of her car, and fought (physically) with woman #1, and eventually woman #1 pulled out a knife and stabbed woman #2, killing her. road rage can be pretty nasty

You couldn’t bother actually helping?

People need to use their brights if they have an issue tbh smh

nobody in south carolina knows how to drive.

You couldn’t bother actually helping?
i dont think he was at the scene bro