Author Topic: Birthday today. Eternally grateful for you guys!  (Read 866 times)

Hey, I'm 20 now. It's been a rough 10 years ever since things started getting hard for me, but here I am coming out on top. I live in a sober home with a dozen other guys right now and it's super rad. I'm grateful to be free of the crazy drug addictions I've been through, and things are finally turning for the better.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Blockland community for being my outlet all this time. Computer stuff was my escape and my way to feel better about myself when I know I couldn't love who I was.

As a way of saying thanks, I'm going to compile a list of bugs I know about Blockland and try and help out the game as much as possible before you know what happens. I love this game so deeply and it has sincerely changed my life and my decisions. I also have several DLLs I'd like to publish as well. Hopefully you guys can make good use of them.

Love you all!

Happy birthday my dude

you had a drug addiction??????????????
and happy berthday

Happy birthday, it makes me really happy to hear you overcame your addictions. it sounds like you're in a good place now.

Happy birthday, it makes me really happy to hear you overcame your addictions. it sounds like you're in a good place now.
Happy birthday!
Who Happy B-Day!
Happy birthday my dude

Thanks for all of your support!!

blhack 2 when

Ha, ha. I have like a dozen versions on my HDD with various features. Obviously I'm not continuing work on these, but I should mention they have some positive aspects. You could theoretically make an anti esp anticheat with one of the things I did: complete prediction of players given a move. Did you know moves for other players are sent to your client? It's a left out feature of TGE that was originally intended to predict player movements. With it you can make a rad projectile aimbot, or like I said, anti esp, by predicting all the possible locations a player could be in a given amount of ticks and only sending ghost updates when necessary. Many possibilities!

you had a drug addiction??????????????
and happy berthday

Thanks. I started using when I was introduced to opiates after a surgery. They made all my pain and problems go away instantly, and the rest is history. It got to the point where I was staying up for weeks on meth. Not good, but I have a solution now and that's what matters.