Plad Joins the Army: Or How I Learned to Stop Posting and Go On Hiatus

Author Topic: Plad Joins the Army: Or How I Learned to Stop Posting and Go On Hiatus  (Read 5031 times)

Hi! I haven't posted in a long ass time, and I got bored today and decided to actually check what the forums was up to

I see people managed to somehow survive the new awful looking layout, and avatars look like they're back again.

The reason I haven't been posting is life has gotten in the way and my interest in Blockland as a whole has diminished. It's hard to play games or stuffpost day in and day out like I used to when I'm no longer at home, I'm currently stuck in Virginia going through a fun job training course that consists of putting up with a bunch of small children masquerading as adults (That's including me), doing PT almost daily, and working on the best airframe the military has to offer, the Chinook. It also doesn't help that I'm currently getting ready to PCS, and I am trying to get all my proper paperwork together so I can get my family with me as well.

But seriously why did Badspot update SMF? this layout looks like stuff.

But seriously why did Badspot update SMF? this layout looks like stuff.
Older version of SMF had some glaring security flaws that people were exploiting.

Older version of SMF had some glaring security flaws that people were exploiting.
Yeah I think I heard about that through the grapevine, people messing with page sizes and stuff and some avatar exploits

Yeah I think I heard about that through the grapevine, people messing with page sizes and stuff and some avatar exploits
the final straw was when a banned user named sock-o managed to use a security exploit in the software to get into other people's accounts, at which point badspot shut it all down and spent a solid week or so migrating the entire forums to a newer smf

yoooo welcome to virginia my friend. long time no see

there was no exploit he just went onto leakedsource and looked up people's usernames and when badspot asked him about it he told me he made up some bullstuff

did the army give you a revolver

I might have slept with your wife while you were gone.

What’s your MOS?

15U I am a Chinook Maintainer, I mainly just pull parts and replace them.

did the army give you a revolver

No, no side arms for me, but I have 2 more years or a nice conversion cylinder and I'll have a revolver. I'm looking at getting a few more guns when I'm at my new duty station.

I might have slept with your wife while you were gone.

I hope the baby bump didnt get in your way

welcome back
yoooo welcome to virginia my friend. long time no see

Thanks guys!

wait, your having a kid?

lmao this is so weird to me the only memory i have of you is playing roblox with you i think like 4 years ago now and you sounded like a highschooler

wait, your having a kid?
Had*
She is 3 weeks old

lmao this is so weird to me the only memory i have of you is playing roblox with you i think like 4 years ago now and you sounded like a highschooler

Yeah that was probably my freshman year, after I graduated I got a few jobs then I enlisted to make some money and to get out  of my stuffty state