Plad Joins the Army: Or How I Learned to Stop Posting and Go On Hiatus

Author Topic: Plad Joins the Army: Or How I Learned to Stop Posting and Go On Hiatus  (Read 5029 times)

She is my adorable little bundle of joy, sadly I haven't gotten to meet her in person yet due to being in training and because I'm almost done I didn't take leave, but she is coming down this weekend or next plus my graduation so I'll get to see her for a bit then. Can't wait to PCS and move to my duty station, sadly I am going to Kansas of all places.

you married yet. remember, you don't want to be a barracks grunt. also you're like a PFC i imagine now? how long do you plan on staying enlisted?

you married yet. remember, you don't want to be a barracks grunt. also you're like a PFC i imagine now? how long do you plan on staying enlisted?
Married, yes.
PFC, Not yet I'm only an E-1 I'll be E-2 in a few days though!

I have a 6 year contract so I have at least 6 years of military for now, I'll probably reenlist

you takin the family with you on the pcs or visiting intermittently?

holy stuff Plad has a kid now. it is insane to think I've seen members of this community grow from teens into young adults over the years. good to hear things are going well for you man.

Wait so are you in AIT right now?

you takin the family with you on the pcs or visiting intermittently?
Of course! It's like 6 hours from my current house, and I'm not staying in Kansas for 3 years without my family.
holy stuff Plad has a kid now. it is insane to think I've seen members of this community grow from teens into young adults over the years. good to hear things are going well for you man.

Yeah it's weird, it's even weirder seeing some people I've known for years never growing outside of their high school phase.
Wait so are you in AIT right now?
As of this current moment of 0249am I am making my bed in AIT here in lovely, sunny Fort Eustis. I even start Rotors tomorrow! Woohoo!
how old even is plad
Sorry that's classified information, I'm breaching OPSEC enough as is /s

kind of off topic, but ive never seen you with a different avatar

kind of off topic, but ive never seen you with a different avatar

I had one that was a Mr. Foster avatar back when I think Squideey made avatars but I lost it ages ago, I then switched to this current Char one and never got anything new to use.

I rarely need or want to change my avatar because I don't see a point in changing it every few months like some users do. I finally after I think like 3 or 4 years changed my steam avatar if that makes things any better lol

Been deployed for 10 months can't wait to see my newborn daughter :' )

Been deployed for 10 months can't wait to see my newborn daughter :' )
It's only been almost 6 months for me but I know I'm gonna have to really tough it out when I get deployed, I've heard I'm going to Hohenfels Germany as soon as I get to my unit, or to Afghanistan. I'd prefer Afghan tbh

It's only been almost 6 months for me but I know I'm gonna have to really tough it out when I get deployed, I've heard I'm going to Hohenfels Germany as soon as I get to my unit, or to Afghanistan. I'd prefer Afghan tbh
Don't be another American that goes to a bar in Germany and gets into fights and stuff. I hear a lot about American servicemen in Germany doing that stuff.