Blockland is getting more popular

Author Topic: Blockland is getting more popular  (Read 3433 times)

From what I've seen on GMod one of the highest rated maps this week is a Blockland recreation of gm_construct and most of the people who have commented on it don't even know what Blockland is. A Blockland fan on Twitter posted something and it got really popular or something. Have seen players with really high bi_lds that I've never seen before.

Don’t forget steam sales here and there

bruh moment

link to the tweet?

It just works.
where are tweezers i gotta pull this damn tapeworm outta my arm veins

bruh moment

link to the tweet?
Can't find it again after the tweet got less popular
Don’t forget steam sales here and there
Yep they're going up

It shows how Blockland never dies. Even if Brickadia exists, Blockland will still have an aura of nostalgia attached to it.

Anyone else hope Blockand gets a revive one day? It would be cool to see more servers and builds.

Anyone else hope Blockand gets a revive one day? It would be cool to see more servers and builds.

No hope, no. Blockland's glory days are gone and unless Badspot does something radical that the old BL community would come back for (maybe bringing back maps?), then we might start to see a resurgence in the BL community. Otherwise, nope. Brickadia will probably take its' place because it uses Unreal Engine, it can import Blockland builds really fast, and it's just better optimised than Torque3D.

just shut down any server running b4v21 either that or make it loving compatible somehow so they stop splitting the player group

just shut down any server running b4v21 either that or make it loving compatible somehow so they stop splitting the player group
Badspot can't shut down the B4V21 servers, they are not running on his master servers

where are tweezers i gotta pull this damn tapeworm outta my arm veins
wtf

no one plays them anyways so that's a nonissue

people are playing on v20 rather than on my server and the 10 or so people that play on v20 and would not play blockland at all otherwise are SpLiTiNg the community and must abandon all negative opinions on v21 and join my server this instant