[NEWS] Cuphead TV show coming to Netflix

Author Topic: [NEWS] Cuphead TV show coming to Netflix  (Read 1638 times)

holy stuff that's awesome

actually nevermind it doesn't look like it's gonna be in the 1930s art style so i sleep
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:12:19 PM by Trogtor »

holy stuff that's awesome

actually nevermind it doesn't look like it's gonna be in the 1930s art style so i sleep
The project does not have a release date at this time, but the show features the game's 1930's-inspired cartoon style as Cuphead and his brother Mugman go on adventures in Inkwell Isles.

yeah but they do they forget

if it looks like this then no way does it look like 1930s

That's just the promo image, they have blue outlines and their coloring isn't entirely inside their outlines, i doubt the show will look exactly like that

>Netflix adaption

Hard pass.

every frame of cuphead's graphics was like, hand drawn i think (then digitally scanned and colored)
how are they going to animate that..?

every frame of cuphead's graphics was like, hand drawn i think (then digitally scanned and colored)
how are they going to animate that..?

You seriously asking how they are going to make an adaption of a game based on 1930s cartoons look like a 1930s cartoon?

cool gonna wait for a trailer or a teaser or something more than a promo before i can really say anything about it

The only way you could make the concept of a cuphead TV show more handicapped is to have it be made by netflix. What could this garbage possibly be about lol