Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars OPEN)  (Read 7128 times)

yoooo trench wars is coming back? call the fire brigade bc glass is on FIRE out here

Just realized Fort Wars has been up with no guns for the last few hours. Fixing now. Sorry to anyone that was on.

yooo trench wars was the stuff when i used to play :D

Getting the server fixed up today. Sorry for the delays, had a busy week.

ah yes, truly the pinnicle of blockland.
- bottomprint health instead of an actual health bar which has been available for a decade minus two days (https://i.imgur.com/qq1cAha.png)
- hands on the weapons
- hands on the weapons
- ironsights
- point shop so if you want weapons other than the pistol and ak for a different play style tough luck play like everyone else until you can afford something
- raycast weapons so your only indication that your projectiles are going anywhere is an emitter every meter
- you have somehow managed to forget up the player datablock in such a way that you get stuck in tunnels every 2 seconds
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:45:09 PM by maxymax13 »

ah yes, truly the pinnicle of blockland.
- bottomprint health instead of an actual health bar which has been available for a decade minus two days (https://i.imgur.com/qq1cAha.png) Okay, whats so hard about looking at Health: XX/100. Game's like battlefield have that so go bitch at them too.
- hands on the weapons
- hands on the weapons
- ironsights
- point shop so if you want weapons other than the pistol and ak for a different play style tough luck play like everyone else until you can afford something Congrats, again, games like Battlefield and many others you have to actually work for things, sorry you suck at the game so badly you can't get anything.
- raycast weapons so your only indication that your projectiles are going anywhere is an emitter every meter They're not even Ray Casting so I am convinced you joined for 5 minutes and left before actually playing.
- you have somehow managed to forget up the player datablock in such a way that you get stuck in tunnels every 2 seconds Side effect of being able to walk up the 2x2 dirt blocks instead of jumping. Not much I can do about it, if anyone knows how to fix i'm open to hear it.
My replies to each of your points are above in bold. If you don't like the server that much I am not forcing you to play. Feel free not to play.

i would play something else but your server soaks up so many players that the other dm server hosts died of a heart attack a week ago
also if your weird high poly guns *don't* use raycasts then i applaud you for making the world's first projectile that has the same ugly emitters as raycast weapons

Sorry everyone else enjoys it but you don't?

I'm opening Fort Wars very soon, should be ready by 3PM EST.

After a couple delays, the server is now up and running.

i have a personal vendetta against frankie and no thanks

i have a personal vendetta against frankie and no thanks
Thanks for your input?

how to use google help chickeb 0ejiajgeiagj