Author Topic: [real talk] why the forget do people use cozy mode over compact mode in discord  (Read 4786 times)

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:02:08 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

cus i like seeing avatars. it adds a bit of uniqueness and personality, and it helps to more quickly tell who's saying what
don't rly see the issue with that, unless u aren't using discord on fullscreen or somethin u should still see enough messages at a time

i use ripcord

look gary there i am

also people change their nicknames often on some servers and i dont want to keep track of that stuff so its easier to glance at an avatar

also people change their nicknames often on some servers and i dont want to keep track of that stuff so its easier to glance at an avatar
Discord should have a nickname system like Steam does, but for now, you can go into someone's profile and use the Notes to keep track of who is who

Compact mode is for HRTdrones who have permanently fried their brain by using the internet 24/7 and need excessive amounts of information density to stay conscious

Compact mode is for HRTdrones who have permanently fried their brain by using the internet 24/7 and need excessive amounts of information density to stay conscious
they need information and text injected directly into their bloodstream because their mortal time cannot be wasted by having to scan an extra few pixels with their eyes because the row height is a bit bigger

they need information and text injected directly into their bloodstream because their mortal time cannot be wasted by having to scan an extra few pixels with their eyes because the row height is a bit bigger
this is why i use compact mode

i need my information density

because its cozy. it says it in the name stupid

what kind of utter brainlet sperg do you have to be to even think up such a question tbh