Author Topic: Audio rapidly switches on and off when running Blockland  (Read 1273 times)

Hello everyone! I tried to play Blockland today, but something weird happens when I run it. I cannot hear anything when playing, and when I tab out while the game is still running, the audio device on the windows taskbar seem to rapidly switch between the headphones and my TV speakers (I use my TV as a monitor because I do not have an actual computer monitor). It continues this until I close the game. Could anyone be a friend and help me out here? Thanks!

I am running the Steam version of Blockland on Windows 10, and I'm using the most recent version of Reshade (which I use to apply post-processing). I'm also using the Plantronics Rig 400 with Realtek Audio. The TV in question is a TCL Roku TV. My computer is a basic Inspiron 3668.

Additional info: I'm using a few add-ons, such as Glass and Blockality. There was also a song that I put in the Music folder, although the song did not appear in the jukebox's dropdown and removing it had no effect.

here was also a song that I put in the Music folder, although the song did not appear in the jukebox's dropdown
i found out that you just needed to enable the add-on on a custom game mode.

for the love of god read the pinned posts in this board and post a console.log

might be able to fix it if you go in your sound menu and just right click and disable whatever you dont want

Interestingly, I just now tried to play and the game was excessively lagging. I had to tab out in order to actually close it.

for the love of god read the pinned posts in this board and post a console.log

Fair enough, I'll do as you ask. Attached the console.log to this reply. Apologies.

might be able to fix it if you go in your sound menu and just right click and disable whatever you dont want

I already tried this, and it didn't work, unfortunately.

UPDATE: The lag problem has been fixed after I uninstalled Reshade (problem probably occurred while I was making my post on r/Blockland) but the sound input problem persists.

Again, any help would be appreciated.