Author Topic: who banned belle delphine from instagram  (Read 4511 times)

Isn't it already mostly? I think you can post pictures, videos and publish messages to your followers.

the problem with making it an app would be getting it on the app store/play store, I'm pretty sure they are restrictive of +18 content no?

Gab.ai is making their own app store so, thats a moot point

Not to be dismissive cause you probably don't know

Gab.ai is making their own app store so, thats a moot point

Not to be dismissive cause you probably don't know
does iOS even allow this? I'm pretty sure you can't download third party apps that are not in the appstore on iOS.

Also, no way google or apple would allow it, considering how it would destroy their profits if someone had an appstore that you can literally just upload anything to. Not to mention the copyright infringement by cracking apps and etc.

This would only be able to be done on jailbroken iPhones.

Can you give me a link to the announcement of this? Googles not giving me anything.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:02:28 PM by Aide33 »

I cant find it either wtf

It was secondhand news from someone I watch - Tim Pool iirc, I may have rabes but I'm not insane I know what I saw

Honestly anyone using iPhones at this point is probably not going to overlap with the type of people who want a free speech / alt tech solution to social media anyway

Honestly anyone using iPhones at this point is probably not going to overlap with the type of people who want a free speech / alt tech solution to social media anyway
fair point

i didnt really have interest in her stuff but deus ex is right, she didnt ever post straight up research to her instagram and it's no different from the many """Instagram models""" on the website so i think it's pretty forgeted up that she was banned

I used to follow chicks like beefarmer, who's ass was hanging out to the point where you could just make out the tint of her starfish

only reason delphine got the boot is cause she had enough clout for people to target her for the maymays

I used to follow chicks like beefarmer, who's ass was hanging out to the point where you could just make out the tint of her starfish

a playboy look-a-like page i follow posts pics of chicks tits with little sqiggles over them, but it covers nothing. you can easily make out their areolas an nipples

at this point i dont really know which part of the nipple gets you banned now

It really just comes down to getting reported enough tbh

Half the girls who do lewd stuff I used to follow are jumping ship to Twitter so they don't get nuked like Delphine lmao

love workers should be obliterated

she should be banned from real life as well

love workers should be obliterated
she should be banned from real life as well
^mad because they where tier 3 patreon subs and they got their private snapchat access revoked after sharing her nudes

I cant imagine paying for a private snapchat like

wdf are you gonna see? If she aint suckin richard or smthn then it's just more stuffty teasing

I cant imagine paying for a private snapchat like

wdf are you gonna see? If she aint suckin richard or smthn then it's just more stuffty teasing
even worse: paying for twitch subscriptions and donating to an egril that you will never see naked

^mad because they where tier 3 patreon subs and they got their private snapchat access revoked after sharing her nudes
and.... you are gay