Author Topic: who banned belle delphine from instagram  (Read 5161 times)

Good riddance. E-thots deserve to be purged and eradicated. This was nothing but a good thing. Oh, I wonder if you all had a thread on that drug prostitute bianca devins, too.

there really be dudes out there buying premium snaps and not using that money for personal hygiene and going out instead smh

^mad because they where tier 3 patreon subs and they got their private snapchat access revoked after sharing her nudes
at least i can sleep comfortably at night knowing the difference between where and were

at least i can sleep comfortably at night knowing the difference between where and were
pwn complete

try picking on someone that doesn't have english as his second language when you can barely master one

try picking on someone that doesn't have english as his second language when you can barely master one

>quebec

At least I can sleep comfortably at night knowing I'm not you.

i wouldnt trade a hair out of my ass to instantly master french, im comfortable with being the best at english out of every single person ive met in my life

>quebec

At least I can sleep comfortably at night knowing I'm not you.
can u read my profile, i live in an even worse province

whos fake-ass screenshots are those

They are as real as the state of israel

its only a matter of time before a hero and freedom fighter finds her and jihads her house. allah wills it, she does not deserve a future