Author Topic: who here watches ask reddit tts videos  (Read 2248 times)

i loving hate them and i wish they would get off of my recommended list

what now
its this new genre of youtube videos where somebody goes on an askreddit thread, takes screenshots of the top comments and gets a text to speech program to read out the comments so the video will be like "teachers of reddit what is the craziest thing you've ever seen someone do" and it'll be a 10 minute video of a text to speech robot voice reading out the top comments left on that reddit post. laziness at its finest, these vids are getting 100,000s of views too
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 08:58:46 AM by JumboMuffin »

nobody, because they're a stuffty plague on our youtube feeds made lazily to quickly get views and money

its this new genre of youtube videos where somebody goes on an askreddit thread, takes screenshots of the top comments and gets a text to speech program to read out the comments so the video will be like "teachers of reddit what is the craziest thing you've ever seen someone do" and it'll be a 10 minute video of a text to speech robot voice reading out the top comments left on that reddit post. laziness at its finest, these vids are getting 100,000s of views too
But why tho

i've seen these with 4chan threads

those videos are absolute aids

ugh no ask reddit is zoomer heaven

Not a teacher, but I once saw a guy shoot a big spitball at the teacher and it went into his mouth and he literally flipped out and broke a table! good times

Edit: Wow! This really blew up! Thanks for the gold!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 09:39:39 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

i loving hate them and i wish they would get off of my recommended list

Wow, that sounds terrible.

Imagine being angry over harmless text to speech reddit videos.

found the guy who watches tts vids

stand down sodomite

found the guy who watches tts vids
I used to but not anymore