Alright "bronies", listen up. (Day 2)

Author Topic: Alright "bronies", listen up. (Day 2)  (Read 2505 times)

Report them and don’t respond it’s that simple.
Exactly, if you try to troll them back, it's impossible so just report them and don't respond, if they threaten you well... it's a bluff unless they actually know where you are (impossible unless they are right next to you or something). Don't take anything they say seriously, if you mess with them just make sure to call them out on trolling.

I guess it wasn't obvious enough, so i'll start using ' :cookieMonster: 's more from now on then

Report them and don’t respond it’s that simple.
Despite them doing something i may find ridiculous, they're not doing anything that's actually violating a rule, so that won't do anything
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:11:51 AM by Masterlegodude »

Call that a backpedal aye yuh

ngl if you didnt get that was ironic you probably need to recalibrate your sarcasm detector to not let usernames adjust how you judge posts

Grr masterlegodude bad

Only problem is that that's actually something he'd say

Maybe it's time to move on to having a job or a wife or things regular 25 year old men do that don't involve crying about kids '''trolling''' a lego forum
lemme point out the obvious which is that your insults like this towards others are pretty much voided due your entire reputation + persona on this forum. nobody's gonna take anything you say seriously, including your useless attempts at being an starfish to others. this attempt rly made you look like the bad person here. so good job if that's what u wanted

its even double-voided because that post wasn't even serious to begin with and it was pretty obvious too. you need to calm down lmao

lemme point out the obvious which is that your insults like this towards others are pretty much voided due your entire reputation + persona on this forum. nobody's gonna take anything you say seriously, including your useless attempts at being an starfish to others. this attempt rly made you look like the bad person here. so good job if that's what u wanted

its even double-voided because that post wasn't even serious to begin with and it was pretty obvious too. you need to calm down lmao
did anybody ask

you need to calm down
ok dude who just wrote like 5 sentences for no reason

Jesus Christ, 5 sentences? He must be fuming.

ngl if you didnt get that was ironic you probably need to recalibrate your sarcasm detector to not let usernames adjust how you judge posts
I did put the “unless you’re being ironic” at the beginning of the post for a reason. Certanly still applies in general to this thread

yea imagine not posting less than 10 words in every post

Jesus Christ, 5 sentences? He must be fuming.
Of pathetic whining? Yeah probably