avengers endgame is now the highest grossing film of all time

Author Topic: avengers endgame is now the highest grossing film of all time  (Read 2055 times)

Also Thor is female now. And Valkyrie is gay.

Good, atleast the Number 1 Film is a film I can remember being good.

Good, atleast the Number 1 Film is a film I can remember being good.
this tbh. avatar is such a terrible movie and it’s been a curse on the charts for long enough

this tbh. avatar is such a terrible movie and it’s been a curse on the charts for long enough
i think the whole reason avatar became popular was because of the special effects - they were groundbreaking at the time and it was the first film to really properly use 3d. people's minds were blown from watching and word of mouth spread around. subtract the flashiness and you have a rather forgettable film that's unlikely to be breaking box office records. it's really a case of being released with the right kind of substance at the right time
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 09:42:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

at least Avatar beats CATS in the character design apartment.

i think the whole reason avatar became popular was because of the special effects - they were groundbreaking at the time and it was the first film to really properly use 3d. people's minds were blown from watching and word of mouth spread around. subtract the flashiness and you have a rather forgettable film that's unlikely to be breaking box office records. it's really a case of being released with the right kind of substance at the right time

Pretty on point. The fact that tickets for 3D cost more, and its' whole shtick was 3D helped a lot with it gross.

yeah i never understood the hype around avatar. story felt pretty generic, space opera stuff but not nearly as grand as star wars or anything like that

now, avatar the last airbender? true unappreciated genius

now, avatar the last airbender? true unappreciated genius
yeah i never understood the hype around conan.

literally no one that ever saw avatar remembered the story

it was the least remember-able film of the generation

literally no one that ever saw avatar remembered the story

it was the least remember-able film of the generation
I think the word you’re looking for is memorable bud

i hope they remember you

I think the word you’re looking for is memorable bud
forget, you're right

I remember the story to Avatar

cripple dude, Dances With Wolves, General Ripper template #54902, vegan procrastination the end