avengers endgame is now the highest grossing film of all time

Author Topic: avengers endgame is now the highest grossing film of all time  (Read 2053 times)

I remember the story to Avatar

cripple dude, Dances With Wolves, General Ripper template #54902, vegan procrastination the end
i bet you cant name any of the characters without looking it up though

The MC was Sam I think

I'm checking

I was wrong, his name is Jake and he's played by Sam Worthington

Generic white man name wins again

tfw everyone celebrates this and throws aside that avatar got #1 on their first run without needing 10+ years of build up or background

If China didn't exist Phase 4 would almost certainly take all the money they made on Endgame and throw it in a blender

tfw everyone celebrates this and throws aside that avatar got #1 on their first run without needing 10+ years of build up or background
That's because avatar deserves to be thrown aside and curb stomped.

It's a stuffty forgettable movie and people have over hyped James Cameron. He made some great movies, but he's not a god. Avatar was made to be eye candy for 3D TVs. What a wonderful and totally memorable technology that didn't get tossed aside and forgotten 3 years after it's boom.

This movie got #1 because of every reason except the one that people should be interested to see a movie for, the movie.

forget that capestuff bullstuff

crippled guy goes to space and then a planet
gets lost and chased by a stupid loving cat
runs into a blue bitch and more blue forgets
cripple learns the blue forget way until he makes them hate him
starfish with face scars wants to 9/11 a tree
blue forgets' tree is 9/11'd
crippled guy possesses the lv.99 irradiated bird to make the blue forgets suck his egorichard
same starfish wants to 9/11 more trees
blue forgets fight back with irradiated birds and rhinos
blue forgets somehow win
regular people are forced to forget off
dumb smoker bitch dies while getting samples
???
profit

One thing you gotta remember about Cameron is that he's a stubborn motherforgeter with a big (albeit earned) ego. He's gonna be looking to take back that spot ASAP.