joel mentions blockland again wtf?

Author Topic: joel mentions blockland again wtf?  (Read 3322 times)

won't save the community from being an empty wormhole haunted by the same irascible users
the forget did you say about me

blockland being infested with vinesauce fans is a fate worse than death

it already is thoooo

i have a feeling that at one point he might actually play the game for like 5 or more minutes and just stop after he sees the lack of entertaining servers or idk

The link doesn't work?
I think John Twitch took it down due to some kind of copyrighted content somewhere

I think John Twitch took it down due to some kind of copyrighted content somewhere
looked into it, doesn't seem like copyright is the issue. apparently they're editing the vod and they're going to put it back up by tomorrow
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 07:54:30 PM by Mr Queeba »

they took it down because joel downloaded roms during the destruction. it's being edited right now though.

they took it down because joel downloaded roms during the destruction. it's being edited right now though.

forget
Here it is
https://youtu.be/TBFMN5IY8W8?t=3325
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 03:38:54 AM by Masterlegodude »

again? when was the first time?

again? when was the first time?
I remember a while back, he was playing some spooky indie game with simple graphics (kind of like the game 'Unturned'), and i think he said that the way the game looked reminded him of Blockland

won't save the community from being an empty wormhole haunted by the same irascible users

not with that attitude it won't uwu

Better be careful, we get angry when people start using words we don't understand around here.

blockland being infested with vinesauce fans is a fate worse than death
too late i'm here