Author Topic: Sorry, to Everyone.  (Read 3411 times)

I AM TOO FOR SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DID D:

:D

Sorry for saying you have a big ego.

Now I can have the biggest ego again!

Tom

Idk what happen, can someone tell me.

Bling got an ego after killing 350+ guys on his own server and says it was perfectly even due to lag

Everyone sees as lie due to server host not getting any delay lag, just computer lag

Bling becomes arse with ego (Much unlike most of the modders who just have an ego)

Some inner workings with PPT happen that I don't know about because I'm not in PPT

Bling looses the ego and becomes emo

This thread appears

Tom

Yeah i knew about the first 3 its just the PPT stuff that i don't know.

Very cheesy. Why does lare hate me now? ._.
I don't, I just chose Bling over you, and was wondering when you were going to kick me from the clan for doing so.

Bling got an ego after killing 350+ guys on his own server and says it was perfectly even due to lag

Everyone sees as lie due to server host not getting any delay lag, just computer lag
I never had such lag during duels, his server was lag free.

Bushido, I am not sad anymore. Happy and ready to work on SIMPLE Add-ons lul. Things in my area of quality. Im going to work hard to get a new reputation, and some good modding exp behind me. No more coding help topic either :P

you must apologize to me for sleeping with my wife. then apologize to her for sucking at it.

now you must apologize to me for making me piss myself haha.

Bushido... I belive that you are using ego wrong.

Every one has an ego. Having a big ego is what I think you were aiming for correct me if I am wrong.

Hey, dude, I forgive you mostly. We can all be starfish noobs. Try not to feel too down on yourself.

I hate being a nintendo noob, everyone always beats me at brawl. D:

Errr.. i have never had a problem with you ,Bling O_o.

Wow... to do what you just did took a lot of guts

Cant stop the lols :D