Own the liberals by purchasing Annoying Orange brand plastic straws

Author Topic: Own the liberals by purchasing Annoying Orange brand plastic straws  (Read 3603 times)

hehehe
one day when webpages are obsolete and the Blockland Forum will be the Blockland VR Room im going to punch you rly hard

plastic bags kill 100x more turtles than straws do
so do those little rings from those 6 packs of soda that arent even a good deal anyway

the obvious solution is metal straws idk why people are talking about introducing PAPER to loving liquids

I went on a cruise and all the straws were paper - fair enough, but let me loving tell you, after sucking the third flaccid rooster of a straw to get a taste of pina cumloda out of my cup, I'd had just about enough of that bullstuff

Anyone who manages to harm themselves w/ said straws is not fit for this new world anyway
metal straws are based

Make slurping great again

what about paper straws made the same way paper/cardpaper drinking cups are? aka the stereotypical fast food place cup

would the wax lining on the paper keep it stiff enough for the entire meal?

if you arent using krazy straws you need to get the forget out of this thread

have only had paper straws once. It was decent, got a bit more malleable by the end of the meal, but it didnt break.

if you arent using krazy straws you need to get the forget out of this thread
so you're the one at the bar sipping his rum and coke with a giant ass plastic straw that loops around and spells "roosters"

so you're the one at the bar sipping his rum and coke with a giant ass plastic straw that loops around and spells "roosters"
afraid?

wax straws
edit : dont use for hot drinks

wax straws
edit : dont use for hot drinks
why would i drink something hot

ok but mcdonalds straws are equally reusable bootlicker
mcdonalds straws don't have a Annoying Orange logo that epically owns liberals in a 50m radius though