Own the liberals by purchasing Annoying Orange brand plastic straws

Author Topic: Own the liberals by purchasing Annoying Orange brand plastic straws  (Read 3499 times)

yeh paper anything for drinks (cups/straws/whatever) are easily able to last the meal and your drink is gonna be loving nasty if you let it sit for long enough for the paper to start leaking (that takes at least a week)
what the hell kinda rolled up A4 paper are you using that doesn't instantly turn flaccid 5 seconds after touching a fluid because all the loving paper straws i've had melt instantly into a paste of sadness

what the hell kinda rolled up A4 paper are you using that doesn't instantly turn flaccid 5 seconds after touching a fluid because all the loving paper straws i've had melt instantly into a paste of sadness
because in america, corporations dont actually give a stuff about the environment and are using this as an excuse to make even stufftier and cheaper straws and to sell more burger combos

i thought this was obvious

if you arent using krazy straws you need to get the forget out of this thread
krazy straws are the only way to go

because in america, corporations dont actually give a stuff about the environment and are using this as an excuse to make even stufftier and cheaper straws and to sell more burger combos

i thought this was obvious
yea because who cares if everyone dies in 30 years? as long as we have 300 billion dollars we'll regret it when it's too late be unsatisfied and want even more be really happy with ourselves

why don't we uhhh, just make forgetin cups with natural lips that are made out of the same paper material most fast-food coffee cups are?

why don't we uhhh, just make forgetin cups with natural lips that are made out of the same paper material most fast-food coffee cups are?
when i read lips i imagined a fleshlight style coffee cup lid for a second there

Man, I love low effort posts! Definitely not a stuffty post! I love how much effort every forum-er puts into their posts here! Exclamation point! No wonder Blockland is doing so good!

Man, I love low effort posts! Definitely not a stuffty post! I love how much effort every forum-er puts into their posts here! Exclamation point! No wonder Blockland is doing so good!
Are you okay?

man quit acting like blockland was a flawless game until the evil community corrupted it or whatever youre trying to say here

tony-0222 be like "I'm dumb"

worst post i've ever read on this website ironically

you can really tell that this man hasn’t changed since the high-horse era

something something no updates